Manuali Samsung di sblocco e riparazione
Samsung I9070P Unlock and repair by cable manuale
Stampa le istruzioni
Important: make sure your phone is rooted before following this manual!
You can use Google for rooting instructions or check UnlockSamsungOnline rooting instructions (if rooting instructions for your phone are not yet available you can also contact support
Important 2: to unlock phones from this family you need 2 cables! The original USB cable and an UART cable (a type of FTDI USB cable)
- If you do not have a valid SRS username and password yet: Buy a SRS Samsung unlock account
- Download & run our SRS installer - Make sure you also install Samsung USB drivers.
- If present uninstall 'Samsung KIES software' from your computer
- Put the original working simcard inside the phone and turn on the phone (if you don't have the original simcard or your phone is in 'phone freeze' mode don't put any simcard in the phone)
- If present on your phone make sure Bluetooth is turned OFF and 'Auto Screen Time Out' is off Click to see image example
- Make sure your phone is still in DEBUG mode. To check / set:
- Disconnect phone from computer and power on the phone
- On the phone go to: Menu > Settings > Applications > Development
For some phones it is: Menu -> Settings -> Programs -> Development
- Switch on the option USB DEBUGGING Click to see image example
- Connect the UART FTDI USB cable to your computer and install drivers
- Connect the original USB cable to your computer and your phone
- If phone asks put phone in 'KIES' mode!
- Run Samsung Remote Unlock Client (Start -> Programs -> Simlock Remote Client -> Samsung Remote Unlock client)
- Login using your SRS login
- Select your phone model from the drop down list
- Press rescan and make sure 'Samsung Android Modem' is detected (In case of trouble Check and set Samsung Android 2 port)
- Set the 'Comport' to the port of your UART FTDI USB cable (Click here for instructions to check and set FTDI port)
- Click 'Direct unlock'
- On some phones the phone will ask to allow Root access (on the phone screen!) when client is checking for root access if so accept it on your phone!
- After checking the root access the software will prompt you to change your cable to UART cable, now change your phone from the Original USB cable to the UART USB cable
- When the UART USB cable is connected click 'ok' and the unlocking process will finalize
Samsung Unlock and repair by cable manuale by Unlocksamsungonline.com